Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamFood & Beverage
What is in it for me?
- A fulltime salary between €2.000,- & €2.350,- per month
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- A know where you work offer. With this offer you can sleep and eat for free for 1 night in your hotel. With this stay you can see your hotel in a different way.
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family; such as:
- Amazing discounts on holidays and airplane travels with the Corendon Touroperator
- 7% Discount for your friends & family who books a holiday at Corendon
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels
- Discount at our F&B outlets including Mondi
- Discount at the Spa entrance in the Corendon Village & City hotel
- Collective Health Insurance
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Bartender!
We are searching for you as our brand new bartender for one of our 3 hotels in the Amsterdam area. Corendon has 3 hotels in the Netherlands:
- Corendon Village Hotel (Badhoevedorp)
- Corendon City Hotel (Amsterdam Nieuw West)
- The College Hotel, Autograph Collection by Marriott (Amsterdam Oud Zuid)
Please mention in your application when you have a preference for a specific hotel. We look forward to meet you but first we will tell you a bit more about the job.
What does your job include?
As a Bartender at the Corendon Hotel you are the calling card for the restaurant and the bar! You are responsible for the operational running of the bar and ensure that guests can enjoy our wide range of drinks and snacks. You make the most beautiful cocktails, tap the most delicious beers, make the best coffee and you 'entertain' the guests at the bar with great pleasure! You also make sure that the bar always looks neat and you try to upsell our menus. You know how to create a place within our hotel where guests like to stay, feel at home and you ensure that they get an optimal experience!
The Bartender we are looking for also enjoys supervising interns who are temporarily employed by us. In this position you report to the Bar Supervisor or the F&B Supervisor and you are part of the entire F&B team.
- You have gained Bartender experience in similar restaurants/hotels and positions.
- You have good wine and cocktail knowledge.
- You are service-oriented, hospitable and social.
- You are flexible and work independently.
- You master the Dutch and English language.