Breakfast service employee
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam€1,800 - €2,300 per monthFood & Beverage
What is in it for me?
- A fulltime salary between €1.800,- & €2.300,- per month
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- A know where you work offer. With this offer you can sleep and eat for free for 1 night in your hotel. With this stay you can see your hotel in a different way.
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family; such as:
- Amazing discounts on holidays and airplane travels with the Corendon Touroperator
- 7% Discount for your friends & family who books a holiday at Corendon
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels
- Discount at our F&B outlets including Mondi
- Discount at the Spa entrance in the Corendon Village & City hotel
- Collective Health Insurance
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Breakfast Service Employee!
We are searching for you to join our breakfast team in The College Hotel, autograph collection by Marriott!
What does your job include?
As an Breakfast Service Employee you are the face of our restaurant and terrace. From the moment you welcome the guest to the moment they leave, your ultimate goal is to make sure our guests lack nothing and try to exceed their expectations. You ensure that the restaurant looks clean and tidy. In addition, you supplement the buffet where necessary and you provide the service to the guest. Early in the morning you prepare the restaurant for the guests. Provide them with the best service and make sure you offer them a relax start of the day. Together with the breakfast team you guide this into good lines. You will report to the F&B Manager & Supervisors. Position is both full-time and part-time possible!
- You have a passion for hospitality;
- You are service-oriented, hospitable and social;
- You are flexible and work independently;
- You master the Dutch and English language;