F&B Backoffice Coordinator
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamFood & Beverage
Join the Corendon family as our brand new F&B Backoffice Coördinator!
We are searching for you as our brand new F&B backoffice coordinator for our Corendon Village Hotel.
The 4-star Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam opened its doors in the spring of 2018 in Badhoevedorp. The hotel consists of three separate wings: Plaza, Apartments & Urban. Together they have 680 rooms, suites, studios and apartments. The hotel has several restaurants, bars, spa facilities, a swimming pool, a cinema and eleven multifunctional meeting rooms.
We look forward to meet you but first we will tell you a bit more about the job.
What does the job include?
You are mainly involved in organizing and hosting various social events and the daily work involved in the back office of the F&B. These events can vary from dinners, drinks, parties to entire weddings. You maintain contact, online and offline, with the guest to give them an unforgettable day. You also enjoy creating and posting content for our social media channels. In addition to these activities, you are also responsible for:
- Making the F&B schedule (where necessary also for temporary workers).
- Hours registration.
- Taking and organizing minutes of all F&B operational meetings.
- Handling external reservations
- Managing the F&B tasks which are not on the operational floor
What do you get from Corendon?
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A varied, challenging position;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- A competitive salary;
- Opportunities for optimal development;
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- 'Never a dull moment'.
- Flexible to use, including evenings and weekends.
- Enthusiastic and enjoy organizing events.
- Able to organize the best events and you have an eye for detail.
- Creative in coming up with solutions and you like to provide structure.
- Good at processing numbers.
- Strong communication and administrative skills.
- Both orally and in writing fluent in Dutch and English.
- Experience in a similar position is a plus.