Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Badhoevedorp€1,800 - €2,300 per monthFood & Beverage
What is in it for me?
- A fulltime salary between €1.800,- & €2.300,- per month
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- A know where you work offer. With this offer you can sleep and eat for free for 1 night in your hotel. With this stay you can see your hotel in a different way.
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family; such as:
- Amazing discounts on holidays and airplane travels with the Corendon Touroperator
- 7% Discount for your friends & family who books a holiday at Corendon
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels
- Discount at our F&B outlets including Mondi
- Discount at the Spa entrance in the Corendon Village & City hotel
- Collective Health Insurance
Join the Corendon family as our brand new F&B Employee!
We are searching for you as our brand new F&B Employee for one of our 3 hotels in the Amsterdam area. Corendon has 3 hotels in the Netherlands:
- Corendon Village Hotel (Badhoevedorp)
- Corendon City Hotel (Amsterdam Nieuw West)
- The College Hotel, Autograph collection by marriott (Amsterdam Oud Zuid)
Please mention in your application when you have a preference for a specific hotel. We look forward to meet you but first we will tell you a bit more about the job.
What does your job include?
As an F&B Employee you are the face of our restaurant and terrace. From the moment you welcome the guest to the moment they leave, your ultimate goal is to make sure our guests lack nothing and try to exceed their expectations.
You welcome our guests in a hospitable and enthusiastic manner, you advise them about the menu and the drinks, you take orders, you serve the dishes and drinks and you pay. You are also a team player, both within your F&B team and with the kitchen team.
In this position you report to the F&B Supervisor and the Assistant F&B Manager.
Position is both full-time and part-time possible!
- You have a passion for hospitality;
- You are service-oriented, hospitable and social;
- You are flexible and work independently;
- You master the Dutch and English language;