Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamFood & Beverage
What is in it for me?
- A competitive salary based on your experience;
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- A know where you work offer. With this offer you can sleep and eat for free for 1 night in your hotel. With this stay you can see your hotel in a different way.
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family; such as:
- Amazing discounts on holidays and airplane travels with the Corendon Touroperator
- 7% Discount for your friends & family who books a holiday at Corendon
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels
- Discount at our F&B outlets including Mondi
- Discount at the Spa entrance in the Corendon Village & City hotel
- Collective Health Insurance
Join the Corendon family as our brand new F&B Manager!
We are looking for you as our F&B Manager at The College Hotel. The College Hotel is one of the hotspots in Oud-Zuid. The hotel is housed in a stylish 19th-century building, which opened as a school in 1895. You can spend the night in what used to be the math classroom, the biology classroom or maybe the economics classroom. The hotel is harmonized with “state of the art” design with respect for authenticity. Each room is unique and has its own details from the past. With the opening of Mondi in the summer of 2021, the capital has acquired a unique culinary hotspot. The fantastic location, the iconic boutique hotel The College, makes a night out for dinner extra special. The College Hotel is now a Marriott franchise which has changed its full name to:
The College Hotel, Autograph Collection by Marriott. This brings new challenges. For you as an employee, this provides interesting benefits such as discounts at other Marriott brands and extra training for your personal development and growth!
What does the job include?
As an F&B Manager you lead various operational departments, including the outlets: F&B and Kitchen. You coach, motivate and guide Supervisors and employees and you guarantee the quality of the services of the hotel. You draw up annual plans for the various departments, you ensure the correct implementation of the personnel policy and by coming up with proposals or by using new ideas you realize progress of the hotel, also in the commercial field. You will be working in the beautiful Mondi restaurant. Here you bring the Caribbean atmosphere to the guests.
In addition to these activities, you will also:
- Prepare the budget and make adjustments where necessary.
- Increasing the quality of our service so that our guests get a WOW feeling.
- Maintain and expand the various relationships.
- Create new menu's
- You are guest-oriented and innovative.
- You have 4-5 years of experience in similar positions
- You master the Dutch and English language.
- You have problem-solving skills and are decisive.
- You have a feeling and passion for hospitality