F&B Manager - The College Hotel
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands€3,200 - €3,800 per monthFood & Beverage
What is the benefit for me?
- A gross full-time salary between €3,200 & €3,800 per month
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, sociable and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- The opportunities for further development;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Space for own initiative;
- Possibilities for internal & external training;
- An employer who attaches great importance to CSR and sustainability;
- You know where you work, so you receive 1 overnight stay for 2 people and can enjoy a delicious dinner;
- Special discount rates for yourself, friends and family, such as:
- Fantastic discounts on holidays and air travel with the Corendon Tour operator;
- Special discount for your friends & family who book a holiday at Corendon;
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels;
- Discount on all our F&B outlets including Mondi;
- Discount on access to the Spa at our Corendon Village & Corendon City Hotel;
- Discount on your stay at our Marriott Hotels around the world (We are a proud member of the Marriott group)
Become part of the Corendon Family as our new F&B Manager!
We are looking for you as our F&B Manager at The College Hotel Autograph Collection by Marriott. The College Hotel is one of the hotspots in Oud-Zuid. The hotel is housed in a stylish 19th-century building, which opened as a school in 1895. You can spend the night in what used to be the math classroom, the biology classroom, or maybe the economics classroom. The hotel is harmonized with “state of the art” design with respect for authenticity. Each room is unique and has its own features from the past. With the opening of Mondi in the summer of 2021, the capital has gained a unique culinary hotspot. The fantastic location, the iconic boutique hotel The College, makes an evening out for dinner extra special. The College Hotel is now a franchise of Marriott which has changed its full name to: The College Hotel, Autograph Collection by Marriott. This brings new challenges. This provides interesting benefits for you as an employee, such as discounts at other Marriott brands and extra training for your personal development and growth!
We look forward to meeting you, but first we will tell you a little more about this challenge.
What does the job involve?
As an F&B Manager you manage various operational departments, including banqueting, the Mondi restaurant and the food bar. You coach, motivate and guide Supervisors and employees and guarantee the quality of the hotel's services. You draw up annual plans, monitor the correct implementation of personnel policy and by coming up with proposals or using new ideas, you realize progress for the hotel, also in the commercial field.
In addition to these activities, you will also:
- Support in preparing the budget and making adjustments where necessary.
- Creating an efficient schedule (optimal occupancy)
- Be accurate in illness reports
- Increasing the quality of our service, giving our guests a 'WOW' feeling.
- Maintain and expand the various relationships.
- Participating in the creation of the new menus
- Guiding and directing the various employees and interns
- Optimizing business operations
- Conducting interviews with new candidates
- Conducting assessment interviews
- Maintaining team spirit in the team
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
With this vacancy we recruit our new colleagues ourselves. Commercial telephone calls from mediation agencies to the HR colleagues of the hotels are therefore pointless and will not be processed.
- You are guest-oriented and innovative.
- You have 4-5 years of experience in similar positions
- You master the Dutch and English language.
- You have problem-solving skills and are decisive.
- You have a feeling and passion for hospitality
- Marriott or Hilton experience is a huge plus
- You live in the Amsterdam or surrounded area