F&B Supervisor - The College Hotel
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands€2,200 - €2,500 per monthFood & Beverage
What is in it for me?
- A fulltime salary between €2.200,- & €2.500,- per month
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- A know where you work offer. With this offer you can sleep and eat for free for 1 night in your hotel. With this stay you can see your hotel in a different way.
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family; such as:
- Amazing discount when you book your holiday with Corendon
- 7% Discount for your friends & family who books a holiday at Corendon
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels
- Discount at our F&B outlets including Mondi
- Discount at the Spa entrance in the Corendon Village & City hotel
- Discount on your stay at our Marriott Hotels around the world (We are a proud member of the Marriott group)
Become part of the Corendon Family as our new F&B Supervisor!
We are looking for you as our F&B Supervisor at The College Hotel, Autoraph Collection by Marriott. The College Hotel is one of the hotspots in Oud-Zuid. The hotel is housed in a stylish 19th-century building, which opened as a school in 1895. You can spend the night in what used to be the math classroom, the biology classroom or maybe the economics classroom. The hotel is harmonized with “state of the art” design with respect for authenticity. Each room is unique and has its own details from the past. With the opening of Mondi in the summer of 2021, the capital has acquired a unique culinary hotspot. The fantastic location, the iconic boutique hotel The College, makes a night out for dinner extra special. The College Hotel is now a Marriott franchise which has changed its full name to:
The College Hotel, Autograph Collection by Marriott. This brings new challenges. For you as an employee, this provides interesting benefits such as discounts at other Marriott brands and extra training for your personal development and growth!
What does the job include?
As an F&B Supervisor you are responsible for the restaurant, the meeting rooms and our foodbar. You ensure that everything runs via our brand standard to the last details. You manage the staff and you contribute to the training and supervision of the employees. You look for solutions to common problems, you coordinate activities with other departments and you participate in the operation. You are ultimately responsible for the service and together with your team you ensure you will reach the 'WOW' effect. In addition, you are the point of contact for employees and management and you take care of, among other things, the cash register counts, cash payments, servicestandards etc.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
With this vacancy we are recruiting our new colleagues ourselves. Commercial calls from intermediary agencies to HR colleagues at the hotels are therefore of no use and will not be processed.
- You are service-oriented and the guest is your number 1 priority;
- You manage your staff
- You motivate and appreciate your team
- You are assertive and you know how to tackle;
- You have an energetic personality;
- You are flexible in both your attitude and your availability (morning and evening shifts);
- You think along and are creative with solving problems;
- You are open, honest and respectful in your communication;
- You will spend time to hear and support your team;
- You have 1-2 years of supervising experience;
- You master the English language;
- Preferably living area Amsterdam