Front Office Host
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamFront Office
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Front Office Host!
We are searching for you as our brand new front office host for one of our 3 hotels in the Amsterdam area. Corendon has 3 hotels in the Netherlands:
- Corendon Village Hotel (Badhoevedorp)
- Corendon City Hotel (Amsterdam Nieuw West)
- The College Hotel (Amsterdam Oud Zuid)
Please mention in your application when you have a preference for a specific hotel. We look forward to meet you but first we will tell you a bit more about the job.
What does your job include?
Your shift starts with the handover of your colleagues from the other shift. After this, your supervisor will assign you various activities for the shift. You start the shiftwith the work as a Lobby Host where you give each guest a warm welcome upon arrival. You ask what you can do for the guest to give that little bit extra. You then help all guests check in/out, whereby the use of the Self Check In is central. Today you are also behind the reception to answer incoming e-mails or to provide information with full enthusiasm about the hotel, the area and all the hot spots of Amsterdam. Of course you respond to the needs of the guests by listening, anticipating and giving tips to let the guest experience the WOW feeling. Does the guest unexpectedly have a complaint? No problem, you can solve it, possibly together with a colleague or supervisor. Because you are so flexible, you can also work this service in the evenings or at night.
What do you get from us?
- A unique opportunity to be part of a new team in a young hotel;
- A stylish, dynamic and international working environment;
- A varied and challenging position;
- A competitive salary;
- Opportunities for optimal development;
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative and room to be yourself;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- 'Never a dull moment'.
You are driven, enthusiastic and can act professionally with which you contribute to our quality level. You find it important to communicate and deal with everyone in an open, honest and respectful way. You master both the Dutch and English language, an extra language will give us the WOW feeling. We expect that you have already gained experience in such a position. You are also representative, service dish, creative and enthusiastic. In addition, you are flexible to work morning, afternoon and night shifts.