Front Office Host
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Badhoevedorp€1,900 - €2,200 per monthFront Office
What is in it for me?
- A fulltime salary between €1.950,- & €2.200,- per month
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- A know where you work offer. With this offer you can sleep and eat for free for 1 night in your hotel. With this stay you can see your hotel in a different way.
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family; such as:
- Amazing discounts on holidays and airplane travels with the Corendon Touroperator
- 7% Discount for your friends & family who books a holiday at Corendon
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels
- Discount at our F&B outlets including Mondi
- Discount at the Spa entrance in the Corendon Village & City hotel
- Collective Health Insurance
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Front Office Host!
We are searching for you as our brand new front office host for the Corendon Village Hotel in Badhoevedorp!
What does your job include?
Your shift starts with the handover of your colleagues from the other shift. After this, your supervisor will assign you various activities for the shift. You start the shiftwith the work as a Lobby Host where you give each guest a warm welcome upon arrival. You ask what you can do for the guest to give that little bit extra. You then help all guests check in/out, whereby the use of the Self Check In is central. Today you are also behind the reception to answer incoming e-mails or to provide information with full enthusiasm about the hotel, the area and all the hot spots of Amsterdam. Of course you respond to the needs of the guests by listening, anticipating and giving tips to let the guest experience the WOW feeling. Does the guest unexpectedly have a complaint? No problem, you can solve it, possibly together with a colleague or supervisor. Because you are so flexible, you can also work this service in the evenings or at night.
You are driven, enthusiastic and can act professionally with which you contribute to our quality level. You find it important to communicate and deal with everyone in an open, honest and respectful way. You master both the Dutch and English language, an extra language will give us the WOW feeling. We expect that you have already gained experience in such a position. You are also representative, service dish, creative and enthusiastic. In addition, you are flexible to work morning, afternoon and night shifts.