Front Office Manager
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamFront Office
What is in it for me?
- A fulltime salary between €3.000,- & €3.500,- per month
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- A know where you work offer. With this offer you can sleep and eat for free for 1 night in your hotel. With this stay you can see your hotel in a different way.
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family; such as:
- Amazing discounts on holidays and airplane travels with the Corendon Touroperator
- 7% Discount for your friends & family who books a holiday at Corendon
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels
- Discount at our F&B outlets including Mondi
- Discount at the Spa entrance in the Corendon Village & City hotel
- Collective Health Insurance
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Front Office Manager!
We are looking for you as our Assistant Front Office Manager at The Corendon City Hotel. The Corendon City Hotel
Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam is an unique hotel in Amsterdam that opened its doors at the beginning of 2015. All hotel rooms are spacious, have a stylish interior and luxurious bathroom. In total we have 263 hotel rooms. The guests wake up in our special Corendon beds, an exclusive design. Unique is our 737 Suite with a real Boeing 737 cockpit with an adjacent hotel suite and boardroom. We also owe a 1000m² spa in the hotel. We will start the transition with Marriott in the second quarter of 2023. This means that we will become part of the marriott portfolio and use their standards.
What does the job include?
As our Front Office Manager you are the face of the hotel and you welcome our guests. You manage the assistant manager, supervisors, hosts and interns. In this position you are also responsible for the check-in and check-out of the guests and you provide service during the entire stay. You lead the Front Office team where perfect service is your starting point. You are also the point of contact for guest-related matters, concierge work and all administrative matters. You are the driving force in stimulating, motivating, and coaching of the Front Office Team. You monitor the Quality Standards and Upselling results and you are part of the Management Team of the hotel. You actively contribute to improvement proposals within the Front Office Team. You host job interviews with new employees and you make the planning of the Front Office Team. You are also responsible for registration, invoicing and administration. You report directly to the General Manager.
- Flexible to work, including evenings and weekends.
- You have reliable Front Office Management experience
- Marriott experience is a pro
- Creative in coming up with solutions and you like to provide structure.
- Good at processing numbers.
- Strong communication and administrative skills.
- Both orally and in writing fluent in English.