Front Office Supervisor
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamFront Office
What is in it for me?
- A fulltime salary between €2.200,- & €2.450,- per month
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- A know where you work offer. With this offer you can sleep and eat for free for 1 night in your hotel. With this stay you can see your hotel in a different way.
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family; such as:
- Amazing discounts on holidays and airplane travels with the Corendon Touroperator
- 7% Discount for your friends & family who books a holiday at Corendon
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels
- Discount at our F&B outlets including Mondi
- Discount at the Spa entrance in the Corendon Village & City hotel
- Collective Health Insurance
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Front Office Supervisor!
We are looking for you as our Front Office Supervisor at The College Hotel. The College Hotel is one of the hotspots in Oud-Zuid. The hotel is housed in a stylish 19th-century building, which opened as a school in 1895. You can spend the night in what used to be the math classroom, the biology classroom or maybe the economics classroom. The hotel is harmonized with “state of the art” design with respect for authenticity. Each room is unique and has its own details from the past. With the opening of Mondi in the summer of 2021, the capital has acquired a unique culinary hotspot. The fantastic location, the iconic boutique hotel The College, makes a night out for dinner extra special. The College Hotel is now a Marriott franchise which has changed its full name to:
The College Hotel, Autograph Collection by Marriott. This brings new challenges. For you as an employee, this provides interesting benefits such as discounts at other Marriott brands and extra training for your personal development and growth!
What does the job include?
As our Front Office Supervisor you are the face of the hotel and you provide a warm welcome and you supervise the Front Office Hosts. The supervisor manages the Hosts and interns. In this position you are also responsible for checking in and out of the guests and provides service during the entire stay. This includes providing tourist information, dealing with all guest questions and complaints, accepting and passing on messages, but also activities such as operating the telephone exchange and updating the administration. In addition, you take care of sales activities and you take care of the presentation of the working environment. You actively contribute to proposals for improvements within the Front Office Team. You are also responsible for registration, invoicing and administration.
- Flexible to work, including evenings and weekends.
- Creative in coming up with solutions and you like to provide structure.
- Good at processing numbers.
- Strong communication and administrative skills.
- Both orally and in writing fluent in Dutch and English.
- Experience in a similar position is a plus.