Front Office Supervisor
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam€2,100 - €2,350 per monthFront Office
What is in it for me?
- A fulltime salary between €2.100,- & €2.350,- per month
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- A know where you work offer. With this offer you can sleep and eat for free for 1 night in your hotel. With this stay you can see your hotel in a different way.
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family; such as:
- Amazing discounts on holidays and airplane travels with the Corendon Touroperator
- 7% Discount for your friends & family who books a holiday at Corendon
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels
- Discount at our F&B outlets including Mondi
- Discount at the Spa entrance in the Corendon Village & City hotel
- Collective Health Insurance
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Front Office Supervisor!
We are looking for you as our Front Office Supervisor at the Corendon City Hotel!
The Corendon City hotel is located in Amsterdam New West and opened its doors in 2015. With a 1000m2 spa and a Boeing 737 Suite, it is an absolute attraction for many guests. The Corendon City Hotel is in full development. For example, we are preparing for the transition to Mariott and the renovation of our own Mondi restaurant. A place where a lot is going to happen in the coming period and where we as a company are making enormous growth. Here we are looking for you! As reinforcement of our team. As a Front Office Supervisor you are of course the face of the hotel towards our guests. Are you coming for an interview soon?
What does the position include?
As our Front Office Supervisor you are the face of the hotel and you provide a warm welcome and you manage the Front Office Hosts. The supervisor manages the Hosts and interns. In this position you are also responsible for checking in and out of guests and provide service during the entire stay. Think of providing tourist information, handling all questions and complaints from guests, accepting and passing on messages, but also activities such as operating the telephone exchange and keeping records. In addition, you take care of sales activities and you take care of the presentation of the working environment. You actively contribute to improvement proposals within the Front Office Team. You are also responsible for registration, invoicing and administration.
- Flexible to work, including evenings and weekends.
- Creative in coming up with solutions and you like to provide structure.
- Good at processing numbers.
- Strong communication and administrative skills.
- Both orally and in writing fluent in Dutch and English.
- Experience in a similar position is a plus.