General Service Employee
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamHousekeeping
Join the Corendon family as our brand General Service Employee!
We are searching for you as our brand General Service Employee for one of our 3 hotels in the Amsterdam area. Corendon has 3 hotels in the Netherlands:
- Corendon Village Hotel (Badhoevedorp)
- Corendon City Hotel (Amsterdam Nieuw West)
- The College Hotel (Amsterdam Oud Zuid)
Please mention in your application when you have a preference for a specific hotel. We look forward to meet you but first we will tell you a bit more about the job. This function can be full time and part time
What does your job incude?
- Cleaning inventory and vacuuming/mopping common areas and possibly disinfecting bathrooms and toilets;
- Change upholstery if necessary;
- Bringing extra supplies to the guest's rooms;
- Disposal of waste, used crockery, etc.;
- Replenishment of supplies and consumables;
- Provide small guest gifts on request;
- Checking (technical) facilities, signaling defects/shortages and passing them on to the relevant colleague;
- Cleaning windows, doors, cleaning furniture, etc.;
- Organize inventory according to desired arrangement/layout;
- Responsible to keep the areas around the hotel clean.
What do you get from Corendon?
- A varied and challenging position;
- A stylish, dynamic and international working environment;
- A competitive salary;
- The opportunity to develop yourself optimally;
- Special discount rates for yourself and for your friends and family;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for initiative and room to be yourself;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- 'Never a dull moment'.
• MBO level 2 work and thinking level;
• knowledge of company-specific regulations;
• product knowledge of cleaning agents to be used.
• You are thorough, check your own work;
• You are orderly and work in an orderly manner, even when transferring work;
• You work according to fixed procedures, carry out the necessary checks.
• You are courteous, considerate and well-mannered to others;
• You investigate how to help guests adequately and optimally.