Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamHousekeeping
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Housekeeping Supervisor!
We are searching for you as our brand new Housekeeping Supervisor in the Correndon Village Hotel. The 4-star Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam opened its doors in the spring of 2018 in Badhoevedorp. The hotel consists of three separate wings: Plaza, Apartments & Urban. Together they have more than 680 rooms, suites, studios and apartments. The hotel has several restaurants, bars, spa facilities, fitness, a swimming pool, a cinema and ten multifunctional meeting rooms.
We look forward to meet you but first we will tell you a bit more about the job.
What does the job include?
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, your main goal is to achieve guest satisfaction by properly overseeing and managing the execution within the department. By motivating and encouraging team members and communicating and monitoring this within your team in an open, honest and respectful way, you promote team spirit. You also ensure the correct use of materials and machines so that you realize the most cost-efficient possible execution of the work. In this way you as a department can contribute to the revenues.
Your primary activities and responsibilities as a Housekeeping Supervisor are to make public spaces and guest rooms for the guests and to handle the associated activities, as well as directing the staff and providing the necessary goods and materials. At the same time, you provide guidance, coaching, motivation and training for your team, whereby quality and efficiency are always central. To this end, you ensure the best possible deployment of staff within the Rooms Division. In addition, you take care of various administrative activities and documentation of use, defects and timesheets and you are responsible for the optimization within your department.
What do you get from Corendon?
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun enthusiastic team
- A varied and challenging position
- A stylish, dynamic and international working environment
- A competitive salary
- Opportunities for optimal development
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group
- Room for own initiative and room to be yourself
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance
- 'Never a dull moment'
- You have gained relevant experience in similar hotels and positions
- You are service-oriented, hospitable and social
- You have a neat appearance
- You always put the interests of the staff first
- You are flexible and work independently
- You master the English language (both orally and in writing)