Housekeeping Supervisor - Corendon Amsterdam New West, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands€2,200 - €2,500 per monthHousekeeping
What is in it for me?
- A fulltime salary between €2.200,- & €2.500,- per month
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- A know where you work offer. With this offer you can sleep and eat for free for 1 night in your hotel. With this stay you can see your hotel in a different way.
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family; such as:
- Amazing discounts on holidays and airplane travels with the Corendon Touroperator
- 7% Discount for your friends & family who books a holiday at Corendon
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels
- Discount at our F&B outlets including Mondi
- Discount at the Spa entrance in the Corendon Village & City hotel
- Discount on your stay at our Marriott Hotels around the world (We are a proud member of the Marriott group)
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Housekeeping Supervisor!
We are searching for you as our brand new Housekeeping Supervisor in our Corendon Amsterdam New West Hotel in Amsterdam New West.
The Corendon Amsterdam New West hotel is located in Amsterdam New West and opened its doors in 2015. With a 1000m2 spa and a Boeing 737 Suite, it is an absolute attraction for many guests. The Corendon Amsterdam New West Hotel is in full development. For example, we are preparing for the transition to Mariott and the renovation of our own Mondi restaurant. A place where a lot is going to happen in the coming period and where we as a company are making enormous growth. Here we are looking for you! As reinforcement of our team. As a Housekeeping Supervisor you are of course the face of the hotel towards our guests. Are you coming for an interview soon?
What does the job include?
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, your main goal is to achieve guest satisfaction by properly overseeing and managing the execution within the department. By motivating and encouraging team members and communicating and monitoring this within your team in an open, honest and respectful way, you promote team spirit. You also ensure the correct use of materials and machines so that you realize the most cost-efficient possible execution of the work. In this way you as a department can contribute to the revenues.
Your primary activities and responsibilities as a Housekeeping Supervisor are to make public spaces and guest rooms for the guests and to handle the associated activities, as well as directing the staff and providing the necessary goods and materials. At the same time, you provide guidance, coaching, motivation and training for your team, whereby quality and efficiency are always central. To this end, you ensure the best possible deployment of staff within the Rooms Division. In addition, you take care of various administrative activities and documentation of use, defects and timesheets and you are responsible for the optimization within your department.
We are searching for someone who is flexible. In this position it is mandatory to be available to work morning and evening shifts.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
With this vacancy we are recruiting our new colleagues ourselves. Commercial calls from intermediary agencies to HR colleagues at the hotels are therefore of no use and will not be processed.
Who are you?
- You have gained relevant experience in similar hotels and positions
- You are service-oriented, hospitable and social
- You have a neat appearance
- You always put the interests of the staff first
- You are flexible and work independently
- You can work morning and evening shifts
- You master the English language (both orally and in writing)