Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamHuman Resources
Join the Corendon family as our brand new HR Advisor!
We are searching for you as our brand new HR Advisor for our Corendon Village hotel. The 4-star Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam opened its doors in the spring of 2018 in Badhoevedorp. The hotel consists of three separate wings: Plaza, Apartments & Urban. Together they have more than 680 rooms, suites, studios and apartments. The hotel has several restaurants, bars, spa facilities, fitness, a swimming pool, a cinema and ten multifunctional meeting rooms.
We look forward to meet you but first we will tell you a bit more about the job.
What does your job include?
In your role as HR advisor, you can be found daily in the Village Hotel and the HR office. You are the point of contact in the field of personnel matters for employees and you take care of (part of) the personnel administration. In addition, you perform facilitating tasks for the personnel department. Some of the duties within your position will include:
- Providing administrative follow-up to procedures (including contract award) and identifying actions and trends to be taken (mainly with regard to absenteeism);
- Speaking to employees and explaining the content and application of the terms of employment regulations and various company regulations;
- Consultation with own department;
- Estimating the importance of matters and possibly bringing these matters to the attention in the interim;
- Implementing agreements made (including organizing activities, communicating agreements effectively, monitoring/promoting contributions to be made by third parties)
What do you get from Corendon?
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun enthusiastic team
- A varied and challenging position
- A stylish, dynamic and international working environment
- A competitive salary
- Opportunities for optimal development
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group
- Room for own initiative and room to be yourself
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance
- 'Never a dull moment'
- You have gained relevant experience in similar hotels and positions
- You are service-oriented, hospitable and social
- You always put the needs of the staff first
- You know how to keep work and private life separate
- You are flexible and work independently
- You master the Dutch and English language