Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands€1,950 - €2,200 per monthFood & Beverage
What is in it for me?
- A fulltime maximum starting salary of €2.200 per month
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- A know where you work offer. With this offer you can sleep and eat for free for 1 night in your hotel. With this stay you can see your hotel in a different way.
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family; such as:
- Amazing discounts on holidays and airplane travels with the Corendon Touroperator
- 7% Discount for your friends & family who books a holiday at Corendon
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels
- Discount at our F&B outlets including Mondi
- Discount at the Spa entrance in the Corendon Village & City hotel
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Mondi Host(ess)!
Want to join the Mondi Tribe?
At Mondi we are not looking for new team members, we are looking for Tribe Members!
We go above and beyond to give our guests the real Mondi experience. Which means excellent food, delicious cocktails, tropical tunes and all night dancing! You got to love these things, but what way better to understand this, then becoming part of our tribe?! We will show you our culture, learn you our rituals and make you feel at home. We are looking for new members that want to get the job done, work for and with each other in order to exceed the expectations of our guests!
At Mondi we want to expand our tribe, therefore we are looking for papi’s and dushi’s (and anything in between)
Here is an indication of our Mondi restaurant: https://www.mondirestaurant.com/nl/#about
As an Mondi Host(ess) in our Mondi restaurant, you will work in a very dynamic working environment. The chef put together the menu by using inspiration from his Curaçao roots with the influences of the Amsterdam melting pot, he creates a surprising menu: Caribbean Soul food with a French twist and an edge of Mokum's bravura. You are responsible for welcoming and seating the guests. You keep track of exactly what is planned for the evening and ensure that everything runs smoothly. You also support the F&B team in their work.
- You're looking forward to it!;
- You have a passion for hospitality;
- You can keep a clear overview even when it is busy;
- You are service-oriented, hospitable and socially set;
- You master the English language;