Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamFront Office
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Night Manager!
We are looking for you as our new Night Manager in our Corendon City hotel. Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam is a unique hotel in Amsterdam that opened its doors at the beginning of 2015. It has a convenient location and is located near the Vondelpark and the RAI Amsterdam. All hotel rooms are spacious, have a stylish interior and luxurious bathroom.
What does your job incude?
As a Night Manager you are responsible for carrying out audit work during the night hours. In addition, you are the contact person and face of the hotel at night and to that end you perform various regular reception activities. You also carry out surveillance tasks in which you are responsible for identifying and handling irregularities. Taking care of F&B during the night hours also falls within your range of duties.
- Checking in and out of guests and paying with them if necessary;
- Assisting guests with checking in and out via the Kiosks;
- Creating and handing over keys/key cards;
- Escorting guests to the rooms and providing information;
- Letting in guests after closing time;
- Operating the telephone exchange;
- Receiving questions and complaints and providing other services to guests (such as wake-up calls).
- Walking laps, checking for irregularities;
- When identifying irregularities, taking appropriate measures and, if necessary, warning internal/external officials and/or authorities in accordance with regulations/emergency plan;
- Guiding guests in emergency situations.
- Cleaning up and keeping the Front Office environment presentable.
The salary is exclusive of night allowance and holiday pay
What do you get from Corendon?
- A varied and challenging position;
- A stylish, dynamic and international working environment;
- A competitive salary;
- The opportunity to develop yourself optimally;
- Special discount rates for yourself and for your friends and family;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for initiative and room to be yourself;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- 'Never a dull moment'.
You are driven, enthusiastic and can act professionally with which you contribute to our quality level. You find it important to communicate and deal with everyone in an open, honest and respectful way. You master both the Dutch and English language, an extra language will give us the WOW feeling. We expect that you have already gained experience in such a position. You are also representative, service dish, creative and enthusiastic. You have no problems with working during the night.