Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam€2,500 - €2,700 per monthFront Office
What is in it for me?
- A fulltime salary between €2.500,- & €2.700,- per month excluding night allowance and holiday pay;
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- A know where you work offer. With this offer you can sleep and eat for free for 1 night in your hotel. With this stay you can see your hotel in a different way.
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family; such as:
- Amazing discounts on holidays and airplane travels with the Corendon Touroperator
- 7% Discount for your friends & family who books a holiday at Corendon
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels
- Discount at our F&B outlets including Mondi
- Discount at the Spa entrance in the Corendon Village & City hotel
- Collective Health Insurance
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Night Manager!
We are looking for you as our new Night Manager in our Corendon City hotel. Corendon City Hotel Amsterdam is a unique hotel in Amsterdam that opened its doors at the beginning of 2015. It has a convenient location and is located near the Vondelpark and the RAI Amsterdam. All hotel rooms are spacious, have a stylish interior and luxurious bathroom.
What does your job incude?
As a Night Manager you are responsible for carrying out audit work during the night hours. In addition, you are the contact person and face of the hotel at night and to that end you perform various regular reception activities. You also carry out surveillance tasks in which you are responsible for identifying and handling irregularities. Taking care of F&B during the night hours also falls within your range of duties.
- Checking in and out of guests and paying with them if necessary;
- Assisting guests with checking in and out via the Kiosks;
- Creating and handing over keys/key cards;
- Escorting guests to the rooms and providing information;
- Letting in guests after closing time;
- Operating the telephone exchange;
- Receiving questions and complaints and providing other services to guests (such as wake-up calls).
- Walking laps, checking for irregularities;
- When identifying irregularities, taking appropriate measures and, if necessary, warning internal/external officials and/or authorities in accordance with regulations/emergency plan;
- Guiding guests in emergency situations.
- Cleaning up and keeping the Front Office environment presentable.
You are driven, enthusiastic and can act professionally with which you contribute to our quality level. You find it important to communicate and deal with everyone in an open, honest and respectful way. You master both the Dutch and English language, an extra language will give us the WOW feeling. We expect that you have already gained experience in such a position. You are also representative, service dish, creative and enthusiastic. You have no problems with working during the night.