Netherlands, Noord-Holland, BadhoevedorpTechnische Dienst
What is in it for me?
- A fulltime salary between €2.300,- & €2.800,- per month
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- A know where you work offer. With this offer you can sleep and eat for free for 1 night in your hotel. With this stay you can see your hotel in a different way.
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family; such as:
- Amazing discounts on holidays and airplane travels with the Corendon Touroperator
- 7% Discount for your friends & family who books a holiday at Corendon
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels
- Discount at our F&B outlets including Mondi
- Discount at the Spa entrance in the Corendon Village & City hotel
- Collective Health Insurance
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Technical Service Employee!
We are searching for you as our brand new technical service employee for the Corendon Village Hotel. Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam opened its doors in the spring of 2018 in Badhoevedorp. The hotel consists of three separate wings: Plaza, Apartments & Urban. Together we have 680 rooms, suites, studios and apartments. The hotel has several restaurants, bars, spa facilities, a swimming pool, a cinema and eleven multifunctional meeting rooms.
We look forward to meet you but first we will tell you a bit more about the job.
What does the job include?
As a technical service employee you are responsible for keeping the facilities and the hotel building in operational condition. By performing maintenance and repair and installation work so that hotel guests and employees can move freely in and around the building. In addition to performing the technical work, you are also responsible for managing the work stock and registering your work. Safety regulations must be kept in mind at all times.
- Making agreements with internal departments about the method of delivery of (fault) reports, priorities, precautions, etc.;
- Collecting reports, determining the nature and complexity of the malfunction/notification or the maintenance to be performed and determining the (sequence of the) work to be performed and the required materials;
- Requesting quotes from outside companies and/or ordering necessary equipment or parts according to the usual procedures;
- Discussing costs and planning with the Chief Engineer;
- Informing and making agreements with external service providers about work to be performed.
- Adjusting problems, receiving and handling questions/complaints from internal departments/guests;
- Carrying out the usual repair and maintenance work, such as: minor adjustments to the electricity/data facilities, pulling pipes, connecting sockets, etc.;
- Carrying out simple repairs to equipment, sanitary facilities, lighting, hinges and locks, etc.;
- Carrying out repair painting as a result of damage;
- Cooperating with repairs/maintenance to be performed by outside companies.
- You are driven, enthusiastic and can act quickly
- You find it important to communicate with everyone in an open, honest and respectful way
- You master both the Dutch and English language. An extra language will give us the WOW feeling.
- Flexible working hours are no problem for you.
- You have similar experience