Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamSpa
What is in it for me?
- A fulltime salary between €1.950,- & €2.200,- per month
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- A know where you work offer. With this offer you can sleep and eat for free for 1 night in your hotel. With this stay you can see your hotel in a different way.
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family; such as:
- Amazing discounts on holidays and airplane travels with the Corendon Touroperator
- 7% Discount for your friends & family who books a holiday at Corendon
- Special staff rates for a room in one of our hotels
- Discount at our F&B outlets including Mondi
- Discount at the Spa entrance in the Corendon Village & City hotel
- Collective Health Insurance
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Spa Host!
We are looking for you as our new Spa Host in our Corendon City hotel .
What does your job incude?
As a Spa Host you are responsible for taking care of the guests. You are a point of contact when they have questions and you have extensive knowledge of all facilities, such as the Finnish Sauna, the Turkish steam bath, the indoor swimming pool, the fitness room and many beauty treatments, so that you can convey this enthusiastically and in a promotional way to the guests. Safety is paramount to you and you therefore ensure that these facilities are handled responsibly. You are responsible for planning treatments, registering guests and answering e-mail and telephone. In addition, you try to make an extra contribution to the turnover by promoting and selling extra articles and treatments. In this position you report to the Spa Manager.
You are driven, enthusiastic and can act professionally with which you contribute to our quality level. You find it important to communicate and deal with everyone in an open, honest and respectful way. You master both the Dutch and English language, an extra language will give us the WOW feeling. We expect that you have already gained experience in such a position. You are also representative, service dish, creative and enthusiastic. In addition, you are flexible to work morning, afternoon and night shifts.