Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamAfwas
Join the Corendon family as our brand new Steward!
We are searching for you as our brand new Steward for one of our 3 hotels in the Amsterdam area. Corendon has 3 hotels in the Netherlands:
- The College Hotel, Autograph Collection by Marriott (Amsterdam Oud Zuid)
- Corendon Village Hotel (Badhoevedorp)
- Corendon City Hotel (Amsterdam Nieuw West)
Please mention in your application if you have a preference for a specific hotel. We look forward to meet you but first we will tell you a bit more about the job.
What does your job include?
- Tidying up and cleaning work
- Cleaning and maintaining the stewarding, cleaning floors, walls, kitchen and extractor equipment.
- Identify equipment problems and report progress to supervisor.
- Disposal of waste.
- Ensure a clean buffet after eating breaks.
Do the dishes
- Washing crockery, glassware, cutlery and kitchen utensils, using an automatic washing/rinsing machine.
- Sorting dirty and clean crockery, glassware, cutlery and removing dirt and food residues.
- Washing various materials.
- Place sorted crockery, glassware and cutlery in appropriate racks.
- If necessary, post-dry washed materials.
- Transporting clean crockery, glassware, cutlery to the location of use.
What do you get from Corendon?
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- A varied, challenging position;
- A stylish, dynamic, international working environment;
- A competitive salary;
- Opportunities for optimal development;
- Special discounted rates for yourself, friends and family;
- Career opportunities within the Corendon group;
- Room for own initiative;
- An employer that considers CSR and sustainability of paramount importance;
- 'Never a dull moment'.
- During crisis situations you keep a cool head and are extra motivated to face the crisis
- You identify with the decisions and measures of (higher) management
- You maintain generally acceptable social and ethical standards; in your own position and in activities related to the position
- You work accurately, systematically and clearly. You write flawlessly and realize that within your position every word can be placed on a gold platter.